Adult Education, GED…College Prep…Job Readiness
• GED prep – free GED prep classes offering tutoring and access to internet based lessons
• GED TEST PAID FOR – testing fee is normally $120 BUT with ACE 2 Adult Education in Muhlenberg County the testing fee will be paid for FIRST time GED testers
• GED receive $250 when you pass
• GED opportunity for $25 gift certificate! Drawing every month!
• GED diploma/transcript request – www.GED.ky.gov to request duplicate transcripts for college or potential employers
• College prep – COMPASS admission Test prep and remediation for enrollment in Madisonville Community College
• Gateway to Academic Progress (GAP) program offers classes in reading, writing and mathematics to aid students in improving their COMPASS or ASSET placement scores
• Workforce Readiness offers free TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) for employment. ACE2 is there to help if your scores do fall below the employer’s requirements. Instructors offer tutoring to assist in bringing scores up for retesting. Please call or stop by to schedule testing.
Call ACE2 at the Career Advancement Center for an appointment 270-338-2257.